Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to sell this car to the "right person" who would appreciate having an original one owner car with all the documentation. I'm the original owner and I have the sales brochure, window sticker, sales receipt, etc. The car has about 65,000 miles on it and has original paint (dark gold metalic) and interior (white leather). It has the C-6 transmission and traction lock differential and most other of the bells and whistles (ie. PS, PB, AC, AM/FM, etc) that were available. The parts that I've taken off the engine I still have. The EGR valve failed with none available so I switched out the intake manifold (now Edlebrock), carb (now Holley), and valve covers (Ford finned aluminum ones for looks). Also the vacuum control valves on the air cleaner intake duct and side closure failed so I removed inlet duct and side closure also. Other than that, it's very original. It even still has the original unused spare tire. I have photos I can email. I live outside of St. Augustine, FL. My phone number is (904) 522-0178. The price is $5000 firm.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts