Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just posting for a customer.

I have a straight cancer free 1971 cougar with a 351 Cleveland, no dents all the trim is in the trunk, all original glass would be a great parts car or project. I am moving and have no room for this car. I am looking to sell this car. I live in Arizona this car has been garaged for a very long time. I would hate to junk this car for scrap if you are interested please contact me at [email protected], or 253-241-5485. If someone brought me 500.00 cash I would sign the title over on the spot. I just want the car to go somewhere it will not be scrapped.

My name is Jerry

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Don, your title says 1973 but the ad says 1971. Just want to clarify which one it is in case someone is interested.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
I keep trying to tell myself I could like that body style.....<sigh> Just can't get into it for some reason? I can't even explain why really - maybe it's the big booty..?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Nothing said about if the car is capable of running or not?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I talked to the owner, sounds like a solid car, missing front and rear bumbers and grill. The car is not running, he took the heads off when he started the restoration. Block and trans still in the car. It is a rolling car, chrome trim setting in the car.It is a standard car, (91) non XR7. Looks to have manual 4 wheel drums. Here are a few pictures I got from him.
Chris AZ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts