Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, this is the car I just rescued. It has no engine or radiator but is complete less those parts. It was a 351 2v car and has the FMX still in place. It has standard brakes and power steering . It also has the A/C system still attached. There is some minor rust on the just aft of the wheel wells. It has the original faded paint. I will send detail pictures to anyone interested. This is a solid car that deserves some love. I am working on obtaining a clear title and should have that process completed soon. I will entertain offers here. If nobody shows interest it will show up on ebay. Feel free to PM me or direct e-mail at [email protected] Thanks, Pat

Attachments

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Too bad you're a continent away! I'd GIVE you a 351C-2V to make it complete and drivable... As much as I'd hate to see a non-ECI car parted out, I still hate to say that that will probably be your best ROI if you have the time/space to do it.

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Not bad. Wishing I had the money for the car and a way to get it down here.

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
My wife would shoot me....

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok then. I don't want to be responsible for your injury at the hands of another. FWIW....killer deal here. The first one who says I'll take it and sends me $600 via paypal can have it. I will have the clear title in hand in a week or so. Whattdya' say gang? Pat

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shameless bump. I still have it available to MCNet members at $600. First come first served. If it does not go by Friday I will be putting it on Fleabay. Somebody needs this car. Pat

·
Registered
1 Posts
dang, price is GREAT but it would cost at least double that to have a non-op transported back to MI. Always forever away when yer looking, right next door when you're not.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts