Mercury Cougar Owners banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice driver, been running it every summer since 2011. It is garaged and seldom sees any rain.

It is registered as a regular vehicle, not classic, so it passed the Delaware Emissions and Safety inspection earlier this year. Just a bit over 57,000 original miles, 351 2V with PerTronix electronic ignition, automatic, power top, new radio, console and cougar mats. Nice 15" American Racing wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires. Shocks replaced along with rebuilt carburetor and ignition coil. Water pump and hoses changed a few years ago. Power top is in great condition with glass rear window and works great, power steering works great also, front disc brakes, hardened valve seats so it runs on regular unleaded. Again this is a original survivor driver, not a show car but looks great driving down by the beaches.

Looking for $13,500.

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Plant
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car
Hood Motor vehicle Yellow Automotive design Vehicle
Plant Hood Yellow Vehicle Tire
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Sky Vehicle
Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Auto part
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice driver, been running it every summer since 2011. It is garaged and seldom sees any rain.

It is registered as a regular vehicle, not classic, so it passed the Delaware Emissions and Safety inspection earlier this year. Just a bit over 57,000 original miles, 351 2V with PerTronix electronic ignition, automatic, power top, new radio, console and cougar mats. Nice 15" American Racing wheels with BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires. Shocks replaced along with rebuilt carburetor and ignition coil. Water pump and hoses changed a few years ago. Power top is in great condition with glass rear window and works great, power steering works great also, front disc brakes, hardened valve seats so it runs on regular unleaded. Again this is a original survivor driver, not a show car but looks great driving down by the beaches.

Looking for $13,500.

View attachment 117824 View attachment 117825 View attachment 117826 View attachment 117827 View attachment 117828 View attachment 117829 View attachment 117830 View attachment 117831

Looking for $13,500.

View attachment 117824 View attachment 117825 View attachment 117826 View attachment 117827 View attachment 117828 View attachment 117829 View attachment 117830 View attachment 117831
is this stil available?
is this stil available?

Looking for $13,500.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes.

Sorry, I haven't checked here in a while. I live full time in Virginia, and the car is in the garage in my Delaware beach house. So it's away for the winter now, top up, Sta-Bil in the tank, and battery tender attached.
Are you still selling it and what will you take?
Where in Delaware is it? I hsve a home in pa close to there

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The car is at my house in West Fenwick DE, just north of Ocean City MD. I've used the car every summer for 10 years and it's registered through March of 2023 so I'm not really a motivated seller. The reason I'm offering it for sale is to possibly move a Jaguar XK8 we have in Virginia to Delaware. Feel free to make an offer you feel comfortable with (of course I realize you'll want to look at and drive it). The problem is that I likely won't be back to the Delaware house until April. My wife, daughter and grandson were going to go this week, but my wife gashed her shin pretty severely in a fall so that's not happening. My brother-in-law lives about a mile away and so I guess he could show it if necessary.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The car is at my house in West Fenwick DE, just north of Ocean City MD. I've used the car every summer for 10 years and it's registered through March of 2023 so I'm not really a motivated seller. The reason I'm offering it for sale is to possibly move a Jaguar XK8 we have in Virginia to Delaware. Feel free to make an offer you feel comfortable with (of course I realize you'll want to look at and drive it). The problem is that I likely won't be back to the Delaware house until April. My wife, daughter and grandson were going to go this week, but my wife gashed her shin pretty severely in a fall so that's not happening. My brother-in-law lives about a mile away and so I guess he could show it if necessary.
ill do the 13k on it if you want to sell. I can wait till April. I wont be back in PA until after the holidays anyway and wont be driving the car till sumnmer. If you decide to sell let me know

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill do the 13k on it if you want to sell. I can wait till April. I wont be back in PA until after the holidays anyway and wont be driving the car till sumnmer. If you decide to sell let me know
OK, I don't really see anyone buying it in the winter anyway. So get back to me in April and we'll set something up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts