Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1971 XR-7 grille

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  ZeroTolerance 
#1 ·
Folks, I need this. Badly. QUITE badly. I have all the other trim, but finding a half-decent 1971 XR-7 grille, with badge intact, is proving to be very difficult.

C'mon, I know you have one. It's just sitting there, in your basement, doing nothing but taking up space, isn't it? The chrome isn't pitted too bad, and that li'l plastic badge could shine up! Make a little cash, why don't ya?

Let me know, email lilpeanut@comcast.net.

Now. :mad:

#2 ·
Wish I could help, but I have even more problems finding stuff than you will ever have.

#3 ·
Where are you?

I have a spare 71-2 grille, but I really don't want to ship it clear across the country. No badge though.

:1poke:
I know I'm always saying this, but would you new members please fill out your member profile a little more completely so we know where you're coming from. Coming from both where you are located and if you'd tell us a little about yourself, that'd be nice too! How many Cougars, how long you've had one, had this one, wanted one, etc. :1poke:

#4 ·
Ok, I read your post. Took your hint. Now what was the point of posting that you have a part someone is looking for, if you don't feel like shipping it? New Jersey really isn't that far away, ya know. Ohio is kinda in the middle, like the license plate says : "The Heart Of It All!". :confused:

#5 ·
I have a couple used ones and NOS badges if interested. Please call for a description and price. Thanks John @ Cascade Classics (253) 863-5669

#6 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.