Mercury Cougar Owners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1971 Mercury Cougar Hardtop . 49500 miles. Bright red over black interior. Nice honest car. Presents well. Straight and solid above and below. Excellent original interior. Options include vinyl roof, full console with clock, remote drivers mirror, power steering, power front disc brakes, tinted glass. Nice trim and bumpers though grill cracked. Runs well, nice driver. Many service and maintenance upgrades. Asking $16500. Car located in NorthEast Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Might help if you add'd some pictures, just saying

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1971 Mercury Cougar Hardtop . 49500 miles. Bright red over black interior. Nice honest car. Presents well. Straight and solid above and below. Excellent original interior. Options include vinyl roof, full console with clock, remote drivers mirror, power steering, power front disc brakes, tinted glass. Nice trim and bumpers though grill cracked. Runs well, nice driver. Many service and maintenance upgrades. Asking $16500. Car located in NorthEast Pennsylvania.
Might help if you add'd some pictures, just saying
Thx , that is good info but i couldn't figure out how to accomplish that. i was hoping that if someone was interested they would contact me and i could send to their email. thx again...mike

·
Registered
949 Posts
DISCLAIMER!

I'm not suggesting this picture represents the car that Mike it trying to sell, I'm just trying to help him add more details to his original post.

Mike, you can copy and paste pictures into your post as I have done below, or you can paste a link if you have it listed on a site like CL.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

1 - 4 of 4 Posts