Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<section id="postingbody" style="margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: medium; line-height: inherit; font-family: "Bitstream Vera Serif", "Times New Roman", serif; vertical-align: baseline; clear: left; position: relative; overflow-wrap: break-word;">1971 MERCURY COUGAR - SUPER RARE 2dr HARDTOP COUPE

If you're looking at this ad then you already know what this Mean Cat is and is all about!!!

351 Cleveland I do believe!!! Runs like a champ!!! Mostly all original!!! Interior Super Clean! Brake work just done. New performance spark plugs, filters, alternator, top of line battery, etc!!! Interior looks stellar!!! More pictures available!!! Even have the owners manual!!!

Under the hood this cat is a beast!!!!!

Car had been babied while being driven as my grandfather and uncle were both very slow drivers. Haha

There are some imperfections as seen in photos. Back bumper needs to be rechrommed, paint imperfections, etc. But overall a very nice car and with a little bit of work it could be pristine again and back to cruising down the boulevard. Come check it out and make your own assesment.

$7500 OBO. MAKE AN OFFER..... IT'S A STEAL AT THIS PRICE. PRICED FOR A FAST SALE. INHERITED VEHICLE. MOTIVATED SELLER. LOOKING TO MAKE A GOOD FAIR DEAL FOR BOTH OF US. PINK SLIP IN HAND. FIRST GOOD DEAL GETS IT!

Will make a Youtube video of the engine running and car driving soon!

Car is located in VAN NUYS. CASH only sale. ALL SALES are FINAL. WILL LISTEN and ENTERTAIN ALL OFFERS.

PHONE NUMBER IN POST but please TEXT ONLY or if you do call PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE and I'll return it at my earliest convenience.

Thank you!

Ryan Smalakis
(818) 983-4369
</section>

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts