Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy gang I saw this up for sale on E-bay.(Not mine, NO affiliation),just a cool ride. Item #200631180441. I still don't know how to put this stuff up yet... It's a 1971 Cyclone spoiler .I think only 353 made that year-heck I was only eight back then,didn't have time to count'em!

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Deluxe Marti report has this as 1 of 4 with paint and trim. Sure to be a 1 of 1 with not much research. $(KGrHqF,!hcE3zGJo7!3BOIhE8S6Zw~~_3.JPG

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Ugliest Color ! Yuk !

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
C'mon Don, you have a Javelin in big bad green.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Big Bad Green is not my favorite color but it is a heck of alot better than mustard yellow !

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Nice car... I wouldn't kick it out of the garage for being yell'er.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Never did like the nose on that car - I agree Don - ICKY POO on the color! But still --- a neat piece of history.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Awesome color combo!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
You all know how much I dislike Red cars. That said I would take a red car over this mustard yeller anyday. I passed on a 70 Spoiler in this color for that very reason and the fact it also had the ugly houndstooth seats. Double yuck in my opinion. Now the bright green metalic on the Torino, Thats a good lookin car !

·
Registered
2,260 Posts

·
Registered
2,660 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Oooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - what's wrong with a yellowee orangee car?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
You all know how much I dislike Red cars. That said I would take a red car over this mustard yeller anyday. I passed on a 70 Spoiler in this color for that very reason and the fact it also had the ugly houndstooth seats. Double yuck in my opinion. Now the bright green metalic on the Torino, Thats a good lookin car !
That color of green looks like my John Deere tractor.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Sounds like one great lookin Tractor !

·
Registered
928 Posts
Howdy gang I saw this up for sale on E-bay.(Not mine, NO affiliation),just a cool ride. Item #200631180441. I still don't know how to put this stuff up yet... It's a 1971 Cyclone spoiler .I think only 353 made that year-heck I was only eight back then,didn't have time to count'em!
BTW about half of the 353 71 Spoilers were M codes

1 - 18 of 18 Posts