Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1971 cougar race car- set up for asphalt or open comp car.Sold as roller, comes with lexan windshield full cage aluminum bumpers weight jackers race springs race shocks complete gauges with tach. Fuel cell window net pro built 9 inch. Drop in you drive train and your ready to win some races. 2500 661263 0252

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Pics and location? With the weight jackers/race springs/race shocks I'm assuming that this is a circle track or road race car?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car was running 427 4 speed now running cleveland power, originally a big block car. It also has big after market sway bars front and back. car is currently set up for short track asphalt racing. with a change of gears and change of both caster and camber you could run any local club events for road course. I am pretty much computer challenged for photos etc. car is located in SO-CAL if you have any questions you can call me at 661 263 0252 Dennis

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As in other posts, this too is a one of one cougar! Car is presently a turn key race car very competitive just needs your running gear. Selling the entire car, for the price of the rear end alone! Call for info 661 263 0252 :smoke:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts