Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Cougar Enthusiasts I need your help.

I need two articles on the 1971 Cougar engines, one on the complete line of engines available for 1971 and one on the 429 CJ exclusively. I'm not particularly knowledgeable on the 1971 engines and would like to offer these to someone who is more of an expert in this/these area(s).

These articles will be in the Cascade Cougar Club newsletter, the PROWLER, and then published in a 1971 Cougar 40th Anniversary magazine that will be offered on the Cascade Cougar Club website along with the previous 40th Anniversary magazines that have been published.

If you would like to work on this project please contact me at [email protected] and we can discuss the article's content. As a thank you for helping, I will send you a 1971 Cougar 40th Anniversary magazine when it is published in August 2011.

visit our website at www.cascadecougarclub.com

·
Registered
307 Posts
Don,you might want to PM Brian,blackcat429cj. He's the man when it comes to these things from what I've seen here.Bosscat40

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
Don,you might want to PM Brian,blackcat429cj. He's the man when it comes to these things from what I've seen here.Bosscat40
He means Mitch Lewis. ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mitch Lewis was onboard to help me with a lot of the 1971 stuff but after he sent me a bunch of material that was scanned at to low a quality to be used he said he'd redo them but I never heard from him again. Phil Parcells and I emailed Mitch a couple of times each and we both received no response, so I'm looking for someone to help with this. I will be looking for people to help me with the 1972 Cougar starting in June and the 1973 Cougar also after that.

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
Oh, :lolani: one more correction. It should have been 'Brian-freeze' LOL

·
Registered
307 Posts
How true,how true. It was either the cold or the overun of X-mas shopping we did this weekend! I guess my 1 braincell went into autopilot. Seriously, I'm sorry Mitch.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
The funny thing is, people always spell my name Brain instead of Brian. Even was published in my high school yearbook that way. I'm sure other with the name Brian see it all the time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts