Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1970 XR7 Convertible. the option include, 351 cleveland, auto, air, disc brakes. This car needs paint, top and some interior work. A very easy project to finish. This car has new brakes, and front end. This 351 was a 2V cleveland was changed an Edlebrock intake and a 600 holley. Under the hood has be detailed with aluminum valve covers and polished pulleys etc. Car has the origianl exhaust. The car is Red with black interior and black top. Car is located in Los Angeles, where it has been its entire life. This car is going to the body shop July 18th for a new "RETAIL RED" paint job. Please email me with question at.... [email protected] or call 818-599-5741 Pictures are available..... Thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the car is in Los Angeles please call me on my phone or give me your number ......818 599-5741 regarding the price thanks

·
Registered
8,194 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
1970 XR7 Convertible. the option include, 351 cleveland, auto, air, disc brakes. This car needs paint, top and some interior work. A very easy project to finish. This car has new brakes, and front end. This 351 was a 2V cleveland was changed an Edlebrock intake and a 600 holley. Under the hood has be detailed with aluminum valve covers and polished pulleys etc. Car has the origianl exhaust. The car is Red with black interior and black top. Car is located in Los Angeles, where it has been its entire life. This car is going to the body shop July 18th for a new "RETAIL RED" paint job. Please email me with question at.... [email protected] or call 818-599-5741 Pictures are available..... Thanks
Hello I'm interested in the car, can you email me pictures and contact number? [email protected], Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts