Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
351C4v,power top,power windows,a/c,fmx auto,blue /white top /blue int

I bought this car about 2 years ago,it has 118,xxx miles on it. The engine/tran was rebuilt about 18xxx ago.It is a very nice car, it has some minor rust at back of doors and front of rear wheels.the car still looks nice and runs and drives great.I'm selling it so i can finish my eliminator. asking 7500 email me if your interested,Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
VERY NICE CAR

You ought to think about keeping it and haveing both. I have sold several cars over the years and every so often miss some of them. I kinda miss my three Eliminators, the 428CJ and 390GT ones but mostly the sunroof Hertz Eliminator.
However I still have my 69 convertible and am working on a nice Sports Special daily driver. Keep it if you can and just take you're time on the Eliminator. Years down the road you may be much happier to have both. A convertible and an Eliminator is a great combo to have.
:)

·
Contributing Member
162 Posts
SWEEEET! Nice looking Vert ELMN8R...I would love to be the owner of a sweet looking car like that. Wish I was a little closer :(

Dale

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Man I love this Car.... if I could only afford it!!!

B..U..T..FUL

Anybody wanna buy one of my Cats?

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Don,

Have you ever considered a raffle to get rid of one? ;) j/k

·
Registered
364 Posts
texrep said:
Anybody wanna buy one of my Cats?
I'll buy Tiffany and pay you TWICE what it cost you!

How's she working out, by the way?

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Have you ever considered a raffle to get rid of one? j/k

Where do I get the Tickets????;)

How's she working out, by the way?

Purrin' away.... very nice cat

Don:1poke:

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
Tickets? I have a roll of 5000 raffle-style tickets. One half to keep and the other half to write name and address on. Whatcha think? $5/ticket? $5/ ticket, $25/6 tickets to get another crack at Tiffany? That oughta do it!

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
:confused:
:confused:
:confused: :eek2:

NAAAAAWWWWWW

Not even

Any takers yet Elimin8r???

Don:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no one yet,still hoping I can find her a new home ,drove it a week ago,first time in over a year,still as nice as ever.

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Do you have any pics of the engine and interior?

Don

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I will try to get some photos taken of both over the weekend,then I'll scan them in. The engine looks original except for air cleaner,Interior is in real nice shape,only real problem is padded handles on doors are worn,but not real bad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
69 convertible

Please call me @ 518/644-3554 or 518/469-3700. I am interested in your '69 XR7 convertible.

John Tiger, Jr.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The car has not been sold yet,anyone still interested?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hallo, News from Belgium.

I have not the posibility to buy your 70Cougar because of the bad deal i made with Steve Tobin in S

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hallo

The last message was not finished . Steve out of San Louis Obispo CA sold me a 69 Cougar convertible by Ebay.
Coastal Car Con in San Louis Obispo dit the transport to Long Beach Ca buth he did keep the title and invoice of the car with him. Without title and invoice i do not can import the car. Because of the bad weather in Belgium cooling wather was frosen and motor and radiator brake down.
Can somebody help me to persuade Coastal Car Co to send me the title and invoice

thanks

Paul Fabry
out of Belgium

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Sorry to hear about the transportation problem. Steve Tobin I would think is an honorable person. E-mail him and have him send out the Title and Sales invoive via global priority mail. If he is part of the greater Cougar Community and the Cougar Club Of America then he will make it right. Money should not interfere with doing the right thing. The Cougar community comes first.
Contact him and resolve the situation. Take care over there and hope you get that Fine Cougar Convertible running for the spring and summer. COUGRRRMAN

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I hate to sound like everybody, but do you still have the car. If so did you get any more pictures, engine,interior,trunk..
Post them if you got them...

Bruce

1 - 20 of 20 Posts