Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
yeah, ive got one. it will take a month to get it though, and nope. its missing the emblem too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1970 Hood Molding

S.S.,What kind of condition is it in?Not too worried about the Emblem.Thanks for the Reply,Vinnie

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
pretty good shape, one of the ribs on the drivers side has a crack, but its still attached, its on this car..... cant really see the center grill, but thats it there

Attachments

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
umm, what you got?? ive still got to buy the car itself ( its being held for me at the local tow yard until it can be legally lein sold to me ) so thats 30 days right there. i might be willing to trade, but what ya got? maybe there are other parts off the 70 that you could use.. the 9 inch rear is mine, the front fenders are spoken for too. lemme know, lemme know. im tentativly taking orders for parts, but when i have acutal possesion of the car, then i will go all out in putting the car up with a billion pics.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hood Molding

Well i have a few auctions running on ebay now.One of them is a set of 1970 NOS Front Fenders-Yup,NOS.I have Virtually anything you need(Except a hood molding)Directionals,Mint Reverse light housings,Reverse light lenses NOS and Mint used,mostly 69/70-Vinnie

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
'70 Hood Molding

John,Would you happen to have a picture you can send?I also have Plenty of parts just let me know what your [email protected]@king for or what you'd trade for.How's the Chrome Edge's?Thanks for the reply,Vinnie:alien:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I have them too, here is a pic of my parts cars trim. it is time for me to take the front apart any way. maby we can trade for some parts i need. i will try to find a better pic or take more pics

1 - 10 of 10 Posts