Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here it is.......selling my cougar.......for unfortunate personal reasons....mostly financial......my lost is your gain.....especially for someone looking for a clean, very nice, daily driver, almost show condition. search this site under ....katmandunow...for photos and info....asking 7500.00....more info by contacting me::::::

[email protected]

thanks
gary

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://www.mercurycougar.net/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=1070&cat=500&thumb=1

1970 standard - 351C 2V(original w/89,000 miles)fmx, 3.0 non-lock,a/c(works w/134a),installed map light, dual exhaust w/glass packs(sounds growling). Bought the car from dallas area and car district sales office code is "dallas". color code "G" with trim "5G". Production 6/70 - dearborn, Mi. Bought the car in the shape that it is in now-since the fourth of july weekend of 2002, since then no rust, except of spot or two under the vinly top, no water leaks, small power steering leak, one sagging coil LF spring(put spring spacer in untill repaired can be done) little wear in steering gear box-but not bad enough to drive and pass state inspection. have original wheels still. Tires have only a few thou on and are goodyears. and of course the used in very good shape cragar ss wheels with spinners. headliner has two splits(threaded together repair)and console has a couple of cracks(can be seen in one of the interior photos)has cougar cat floor mats(which im told is very valueable itself-front only)trunk mat is sad,but no rust and the lights and light doors are functional. Over all appearance is "hey-very clean car-but not quite show condition" the paint is as new as when i bought it since july 2002.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts