Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 1970 cougar Convertible, this car has been in my family since 1972 it pretty much an Original car. the paint is pretty much all original I think part of the hood was repainted in the seventies when someone back into the front, other then that its original paint, seats are original, motor , top is still original but needs to be replaced I never put it up cause I only drive it in the summer time, its always been garaged and hasn't seen rain since mid seventies, 351W dual exhaust stock manifolds 114k mi. this is a rust free car it had a 2 barrel but I put a edlebrock 4 barrel on it last year, but kept all the stuff that came off ( air cleaner, valve covers,manifold) I'm asking $16,000 obo Oregon car ([email protected])
DSC_0110.jpg DSC_0121.jpg DSC_0125.jpg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Have an offer for 12500.00 on this great car and I'm probably going to take it unless anyone on here wants it more. There are more pictures on my ebay ad that ends today. thanks for looking.

QB

·
Registered
266 Posts
I want it, but it's too far away...

·
Premium Member
6,980 Posts
This car came by the shop yesterday. We were unable to crawl underneath, but it does appear to be everything the seller stated, maybe more. Competition Orange, power brakes, and power steering, 3.00 axle, DSO 54.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
With a detail and some original parts put back in place this one would place well in any survivor competition. Well bought...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts