Mercury Cougar Owners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a front bumper for my 1970 Eliminator - either in great chromed condition, or good core condition that I can have re-chromed. Does anybody in GA happen to have a spare they're willing to sell at a decent price? (Or anybody who's willing to ship?)

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Hi Ashes, If you're unable to find a suitable front bumper nearby, I have a 70 front core to offer that is straight. Can ship to you or directly to your chrome shop. For more info, please contact me by e-mail: [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
8,194 Posts
Check with John Skinner (JUSSMPLCOUGARS). He has a trove of recently-acquired 70 parts.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
I am giving $75-$110 each for core 70 fronts. Surface rust, dings, twists, tweaks, fog light holes ok... Best if you have 2 or more to ship to me as shipping cuts into what you will net too much when you send a single.

·
Premium Member
1,727 Posts
Don
Too bad you weren't closer.
70 fronts I believe I have about 10 sitting here with brackets.
But about 40 other cores or more from all years. 67-73 front and rears.

You need to open yourself a East Coast Beach house location.
john

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
D'oh... Just now checking this, sorry guys! :( Are any of these front bumpers still available? Definitely interested in replacing mine. Please let me know what you've got available and how much you're asking!

Don - I only have the 1 front bumper so unfortunately I'm not sure the shipping cost would be worth it... And it's in pretty rough shape (why I'm replacing it rather than repairing and re-chroming). I'm pretty sure I'll be able to use the rear bumper.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
I have one if still looking. $90 plus shipping.

Just PM me if interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts