Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1970 ford car shop manuals/Updated

1970 Shop Manuals 1.jpg

I just had a fellow co-worker bring me a complete set (4 volumes and Vol. 5 Pre-delivery, Maintenance and Lubrication *all like new*) and wanted to know if I wanted them? Well, I told him yes and he gave them to me, but to be honest... I already have this set at home. Any of you chaps interested in them? If I remember correctly I paid about $100 for mine a few years ago. I was hoping to figure out a way to do some sort give away (meaning FREE) with them to you guys/gals...kind of hard to draw cards or straws on line...anyone have an idea? The only string will be the small shipping charge to get them to your door.

Let me know
Jay in CR

(Perhaps I could send a pre-determined number to our moderator (ECI Bob) between 1 thru 150, and have you submit your number on this post and then choose who came the closest without going over, maybe a 24 hour time frame?)

Just an idea...

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 300pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=400>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE style="BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse; mso-yfti-tbllook: 1184; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 5.4pt; WIDTH: 300pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 5.4pt; BORDER-RIGHT-COLOR: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT-COLOR: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top width=400><?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected]@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
</o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape style="WIDTH: 225pt; HEIGHT: 168.75pt" id=Picture_x0020_1 alt="cid:[email protected]" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:href="cid:[email protected]" src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\RCHRIS~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg"></v:imagedata></v:shape><o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
I'm interested...

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, as you can see...no one is responding to this idea. If I don't hear from anyone else today, they are yours. Let's wait till 5 PM and go from there...okay with you?

Jay

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
I think that could hurt your back Steve! ;>) I'm just up the road Jay...nudge, nudge and I can't find my CD's I bought a few years ago (sniff) Plus I bet I can scrounge up a cold beer or 2!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All right fellows...the game is on. I sent ECI Bob the number to come closest to. Pick between 1 and 150 (without going over). Who ever picks it right will get these manuals FREE. I will check Bob's reply at 5 PM today and send them out over the weekend to the winner. Once the winner receives them, they can check the cost of shipping on the package and send it back to me. Sound fair to everyone? Good luck

Jay in CR

·
Registered
437 Posts
I think that could hurt your back Steve! ;>) I'm just up the road Jay...nudge, nudge and I can't find my CD's I bought a few years ago (sniff) Plus I bet I can scrounge up a cold beer or 2!
I like the sniff, but the beer, or case of beer as it should read, might seal the deal.

·
Contributing Sr Motorhead
5,470 Posts
I'm in! my pic is #73

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
In in, my number is 148

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Did you miss the part about beer?! ;>) Guess I'll pick 98 (surely 70 is TO obvious! LOL)

·
Registered
142 Posts
111 or one eleven or uno uno uno...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Re: 1970 ford car shop manuals/Updated

I know I am late to the party but is there still time to get in on this?

·
Registered
384 Posts
58 for me please

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I guess that ECI Bob isn't here today, the winner is ....drum roll please,
Re: 1970 ford car shop manuals

I'm in! my pic is #73​

Milo Swanson
CCOA #1478

I sent the number 77 to ECI Bob this morning. Milo, please PM me the mailing information and they will be on the way to you.

Thanks for playing everyone.

Jay

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Dang...just logging in

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I'll pick 77. :buck:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts