Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Thanks Don. My car was used for that game. I was not able to tell anyone until it was released. It was an exciting photo shoot. They must have taken 300 pictures from every angle! I'm lookng forward to playing the game and wrecking the Eliminator - lol.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Thanks Don. My car was used for that game. I was not able to tell anyone until it was released. It was an exciting photo shoot. They must have taken 300 pictures from every angle! I'm lookng forward to playing the game and wrecking the Eliminator - lol.
John,

Excellent, I'm glad it worked out.

·
Registered
7,551 Posts
A good looking car, and a fun looking game. I bought the GT game a few months ago, and am still on the first car.....I just don't have the time to play. Maybe over the winter....

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
That's a cool video, congrats John :). FYI everybody, after clicking where it says "Click here" in Don's post, in the column to the right of the video if you click on the 4th one (John's Elim) it's like you're driving the Elim. in the video. John :)

·
Administrator
13,577 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
That was a fun ride.
May have to get that game.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
leonbray; Whose 67/68 are they using for sound recording[/QUOTE said:
That belongs to another local Seattle guy, Drew Morrison. The car is currently for sale and has been listed on Craigslist for around $30K.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
They use a Competition Orange car in all the demo videos because it is the first color on the dealer brochure. My car is Competition Blue. Here is a picture from the photo shoot. Notice all the lines on the ground for measurments.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Need an Xbox to play this?
All I have is a Playstation.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts