Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1970 Competition Green Eliminator. 351C-4V with automatic. PS, PDB, black Decore interior. This car is a driver quality. The body is in decent shape with a couple minor rust spots in the psg quarter. No rust in floors, trunk or engine compartment. The drivers door needs replacing as someone tried to replace the skin and did a terrible job. The car has been painted at lease 4 times and so the current paint job is not great. Interior is nice. The covers are nice but the passenger seat needs new foam. The engine was recently rebuilt and runs great. All the suspension, brakes and exhaust are new. I have the Marti Report and factory invoice. This is a car you could drive now and restore later. Price is $9950. I'm located in Washington State. If you are interested I have a few digital pictures available. I'm selling the car because I bought another one and can't afford two projects!! Feel free to call me at (253) 863-5669 for more detailed information. Thanks - John.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Car is Sold. Thanks Rick.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Rick,
glad to hear it sold, was it someone on here that purchased it? Whoever bought it has 1 good starter to build.What are you building now ?
thanks
pat

·
Supporting Vendor
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pat,

Actually Rick Pukas bought the car. I sold to him.

John Benoit

1 - 4 of 4 Posts