Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
LOL! Well, doesn't look like that took too long! Gratz on the quick sale.

Saw it a while back on CraigsList, but looks like you found the right audience on eBay :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike,
The car did not sell on E-bay and is still available. I just posted a link to it so everyone could see a good description of the car as well as some recent photos of it. Thanks,Bob

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Your car is the 70 equivalent of mine other than the fact I hate yellow and turned it black. Otherwise pretty comparable. Kind of a tough market for lightly modded cars that are set up for track action though....I'm a little disappointed you couldn't bring a bit more, but I know things are soft even on natural ones.. Good Luck! I have been toying with the idea of outing the cage and putting a few things back but....maybe I'll get back to racing IDK?....curious as to how you do?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply. I know the market is still very soft across the board. I am taking a big loss on the car even at my asking price but thats just the way it is with this economy. I bought back my old Boss 302 so this has to go. I'd like to keep both of them but I don't have the extra space for the Cougar anymore. The nice thing about the car is that it is turnkey and ready to go. I have has a bunch of interest but thats about it so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts