Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1970 XR7 Q code 428cj automatic transmission, convertible, competition gold paint, black leather buckets, options included black power top with glass backlite, C6 transmission, traction loc differential, white sidewall F70x14 tires, RAM AIR induction, automatic back seat release, power side windows, console, poewr front disc brakes, power steering, am/fm radio, intermittent wipers, tinted glass.

car needs complete restoration.

have a 69 date coded rebuilt 428cj longblock with intake
car was purchased in Fort Lauderdale has been in storage for more than 20 years.
one of 27 with this paint code
11 with paint and trim code
49 with engine and transmission code
48 ordered from this DSO
37 with Ram Air induction

extremely rare and desirable. would be a fantastic cat finished. too many projects, too little time. asking 25k ,interesting trades considered,

321-689-4206 Scott in Orlando Fl
[email protected]

·
Registered
103 Posts
pm and email sent

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Pictures would sure help.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Deposit sent.

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
at who's signature? W code is referring to the rear axle ratio of the car
Team Sho-Air

1970 Boss 302 Cougar Eliminator "Super Drag Pak" Grabber Blue
1970 Boss 302 Cougar Eliminator, Pastel Blue
1970 Boss 302 W code (Drag Pack) Mustang, Grabber Green
1969 Boss 302 Mustange Calypso Coral
1969 Boss 302 Mustang Alcapulco Blue
1970 Mark Donohue Javelin, Sonic Silver

·
Registered
103 Posts
There is always room for a 428cj conv :) I am trying to add a 1969 Boss Eliminator, have some leads, we will see, Calypso Coral is nice and the Blue in the 69 is my favorite..........some day..........i am looking.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thank you Don, will be needed some parts for sure. I will forward you pics of the car tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Please send me the door tag info for the 428CJ registry, as I don't think I have the info on this car yet. (unless it is George Powell's old car - but that one didn't need resto) thanks!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Sent you a PM with my number.

·
Contributing Member
5,865 Posts
Please send me the door tag info for the 428CJ registry, as I don't think I have the info on this car yet. (unless it is George Powell's old car - but that one didn't need resto) thanks!
Scott

How many of the 37 ram air XR7 convertibles have been found and have not been junked?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts