Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...

I am selling my 1970 Xr7 Vert. It is driveable and registered, but it is also a project. I believe it originally was a maroon exterior and maroon interior vehicle, but it has since been changed to black top, black paint, and black interior. Although as it sits, it is quite fun to drive with the top down and is a solid Arizona car, it is in need of a complete restoration to have that new crisp feeling again. Its an M code car, but it currently has a 302 in it with an auto tranny.

I have collected a mass of 70 cougar parts that I will include with this purchase price of 12,000. It is a heck of a parts deal that comes with this car. I just dont have the time right now.

I have , fenders, doors, bumpers, glass, two factory sets of eliminator style rims, XR7 black interior parts (door panels, seats, gauges) houndstooth interior seats, various door panels, mirrors, wiring harnesses, dashes, consoles, dash clusters and gauges, misc interior parts and colors, steering wheels, rimblows chrome trim, etc, etc, eliminator hood scoops, convertible interior parts and exterior parts, convertible tops, convertible glass, rocker moldings, wheel well chrome, and more!!!

Email me directly instead of pm on here as I dont get on here much.

[email protected]

I am in Morgan Hill , California

Thanks Todd

PACKAGE PRICE 12,000

1 - 1 of 1 Posts