Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have run across a fair 70 cougar console with a 3 hump top. Needs the replacement center panel ( in reproduction) and could use a better 3 hump top but this one is fair ( also in reproduction I think).
The main console base is not cracked and is in excellent shape. Complete wiring harness is there as well. I can get pictures if any serious inquiries. e-mail me:

[email protected]

·
Banned
4,754 Posts
Brad hows the wood and how muchy?

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Ray. A friend of mine has it and I can get it from him. He wants $200 for it. I know it's a lot but they are so hard to find. The top "wood" panel is missing but I know the repro's go for $25 I think. They look pretty nice. The 3 hump top is only fair but there are a few repro's for the tops as well. Everything else, (the most important part) is great and has the wiring harness as well. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NOTE: Pictures are available. To those who e-mailed me on this console, I switched to AOL and lost my filing cabinet where the e-mails were kept. Sorry. E-mail me and I can send pictures of the console if you are still interested. Thanks Cats....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts