Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to sell a1970 Boss 302 Eliminator. It needs a little bit of work before painting. It is a 391 rear car ,grabber blue, black interior. The engine is the original to the car and has been rebuilt with new pistons.I believe I have everything for the car including correct dist, carb., exhaust manifolds etc. Email me at [email protected] or call me at 918-655-3352 days or 918-655-3251 nights. Asking $11,500.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
YEP! YEP! IF ONLY

IF I ONLY HAD THE CASH I WOULD JUMP ON THE DEAL. THE COLOR COMBO IS MY DREAM ELIMINATOR CHOICE. WHY ARE YOU SELLING SUCH A FINE BEAST?
COUGRRRMAN:confused:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boss 302

I just have too many projects, and not enough room to store them all. This would be a good investment opportunity as the value of these cars are continuing to escalate. Remember, like land, they're not making any more! Besides, I have four finished Boss 302 Eliminators and am so crammed for space this car is living in my car trailer.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
NOT CONFUSED, JUST AMAZED

NO, NOT CONFUSED. I LIKE THE INTERESTING 3-COLOR CAT. AND A 427 TO BOOT, WOW! WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT AT A CAR SHOW SOON. AMAZED AT HAVING 4 FINISHED BOSS 302 ELIMINATORS IN THE GARAGE.. AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE, THE REALLY GREAT CARS WILL ALWAYS BE IN SOMEBODY ELSE'S GARAGE.. :rolleyes:

69 SPORTS SPECIAL DRIVER
69 CONVERTIBLE CRUISER
67 VINTAGE TRANS AM RACER

·
Registered
519 Posts
Re: NOT CONFUSED, JUST AMAZED

COUGRRRMAN said:
WOW! WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT AT A CAR SHOW SOON.
I would have liked seeing that red white and blue beauty at the last cruise-in I went too, which seemed to be dominated by Chevelles and there various spin-offs posturing up and down the boulevard. Not a single Cougar (except mine) and the Mustang turn out was less than stellar.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cruise

Took this car to the Street Machine Nationals in Springfield, Mo last year. Totally Chevy product dominated. Out of 2500 cars, maybe 20 Ford products. Got all kinds of stares while cruising the fair grounds, check out the picture of the quarter pillars.
Not to worry, this car can hold it's own with anything. This may not be the most politically correct car I own but definitly the most fun!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
351 Cleveland

Jim, engine went to California about two years ago. I delivered it when I picked up the GTE in Huntington Beach. Would like to go to Carlile but I'm not sure if I'll have the time. I'm trying to finish up a GT 500 I'm putting a 427 in for a fella in Missouri and I'd like to get his car back to him ASAP. Also trying to finish the Boss 429. I'd like to take it to the Tulsa Shelby meet in Mid-June. They have a Boss division and drags. The thing with Carlisle, due to the distance, it takes up a week plus with travel time. If we get there it will be kinda spur of the moment and we'll probably end up sleeping in the car trailer 20 miles away!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Re: Cruise

badcat427 said:
check out the picture of the quarter pillars.
Not to worry, this car can hold it's own with anything. This may not be the most politically correct car I own but definitly the most fun!
I don't see anything not politically correct! Gotta' LOVE it! Even my wildest dreams don't have a cat like that.
chuck

·
Contributing Member
2,897 Posts
what do you feed that thing lots of rats i imagine!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts