Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All parts need build dates before car's build date of January 15, 1970.....Looking for: Holley Carb List 4513...D0ZF-9510-AA, Distrib....D0ZF-12127-C; Complete Ram Air set up; Complete Smog System. Please send me pictures and prices etc to [email protected]

·
Registered
163 Posts
Ouch! those are the real PITA parts to find. I got crazy lucky and found a complete engine on craigslist. You can try searchtempest or some other engine for searching craigslist. The motor I found was in one of the equipment sections and it still had the dizzy, valve covers and carb with it! Oh, and the guy's asking price was a grand. I don't post this to gloat, but to give you ideas and let you know that with patience you will eventually find this stuff. Good Luck!

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
...Mustangs make good parts cars for our Cougars...
Guessing you intended to turn the tables? Betting you know that this is what they think about our cars...

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
And yes this one is going to take some time to 1 of 2 Comp Blue in BARN 25/30 years Tom KTLRestorations.com and does not look too bad. Have motor trans and rear. This is a 4 sp ram air car

·
Registered
114 Posts
There is a guy in Ohio, would have to look in my files, who sells this kind of stuff. His ebay user id is fordmuscleparts, if I remember correctly. I bought the same carb you are looking for, distributor, and Carter X fuel pump from him. He rebuilds the vacuum diapraghms for the Boss and Cobrajet cars. Carb at the time, rebuilt and plated, w/ tag was $1200, distributor, was $750, fuel pump was $200. Last I looked the carbs had doubled in price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts