Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not going to spend a lot of time on this. i have the real deal here guys one ownwer gold met /2b 351 xr7 wit 1969 car 079.jpg h gold int has very nice log book showing all maint/waxings/oil type. car drives /starts/runs better that ever. if i was to rate the car int 9 ext 1969 car 082.jpg 8 motor bay 7 overall trim and fit 8.5-9 best to call me if interested in this car it will be going on ebay thanks for your time guys 319 551 6417 1969 car 098.jpg 15,000 obo

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
I did see this car in person a while back.. I can vouch that it is VERY clean original. I doubt you will find a nicer original condition car. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
389 Posts
wonder what happened on 11-4-76....i see the word "minor".....i can jump to all sorts of conclusions as to the rest of that sentence...but none come to mind that include routine adjustment and not repairing of damage or something...

neat car...even neater to have all those records.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
wonder what happened on 11-4-76....i see the word "minor".....i can jump to all sorts of conclusions as to the rest of that sentence...but none come to mind that include routine adjustment and not repairing of damage or something...

neat car...even neater to have all those records.
Now don't go jumping to conclusions on incomplete data, could be a minor tune-up, which might mean just plugs, points and condesor as opposed to major tune-up which would also add cap and rotor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts