Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1969 Mercury Cougar XR7 2 door hard top. Two tone gold and Ivory.
~351/250 HP V8 engine ~Air Conditioning- works just needs to be recharged ~original AM radio still installed.... can pick up some stations....
~Original paint and interior, needs some work-normal wear and tear, paint has a few spots of chipping and cracking and very small rust spots (about the size of a dime), small dents in the Chrome but otherwise ok Body is straight. ~Cruise-o-matic trans ~Power steering ~Power brake disks ~I do have the original sales receipt, owners manual and original paper work that came with the sale of the car. It has 97800 original miles on the motor.

The car was purchased by a Elderly couple in Redwood Valley California. Then the gentleman passed away and his wife never drove the car. My grandfather purchased the car from her, again the car was not drove much... he had "plans" for it. Then after his passing the car was given to me and my ex husband. Documented history of ownership, 4 owners, 3 have been family member. Been in the family for 10 years. The car has been garaged for 3 years, has some problems with power steering.
Replaced alot of the normal wear and tear type of things and parts that were pretty old. list of things:
~oil pump~carburator~rear shocks~upper control armbushings ~windshield wiper pump~vaccume switch:for the light covers ~power steering pump~Radiator

All parts were from refurbished original parts except for the radiator. Many things were ordered from Ken's cougar (still have book for it, if you want it). The car in located in Nampa Idaho (near Boise) Any questions feel free to contact me by email: [email protected] or by phone 208-695-4517 208-695-5208

Getting ready to move, looking for best offer on car.
<!-- / message --><!-- edit note -->

1 - 1 of 1 Posts