Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a set of 69 high back bucket seats. E-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 858-243-0599, if you have a set for sale, or can put me in contact with someone that may have a set for sale. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
I have always thought (but never comfirmed) that you can make yourself a set out of 69/70 parts. The bottoms are the same for all of them and I figured you could take the '70 high-backs and install the mid back release hardware from 69 backs. The result would be the mid back release on a 70 style high-back seat which is the Eliminator configuration. Anyone else care to comment?

Regards,

Bob

·
Registered
173 Posts
Its been a number of years since I recovered a set of high back seats but is it not just the padding that is taller and not the frame?

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
I need a set of 69 high back bucket seats. E-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 858-243-0599, if you have a set for sale, or can put me in contact with someone that may have a set for sale. Thanks.
Joe,

Left you a message on your phone.

THX,
Neil

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Its been a number of years since I recovered a set of high back seats but is it not just the padding that is taller and not the frame?
No, the frame is different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts