Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have almost all the Heater and AC parts from under the dash of my 1969 Cougar, I have for sale
Heater Box, Blower Box, AC Units, Vents, Defrost vent, Duct work, Half Export Brace, Horn, Lap belts, Over Flow, Radio Bracket Not for 69, Shifters, See pictures

I will take best offer on these parts, I have to get them out of my shop. Email me [email protected], call 406-351-2787, or reply to this post. I will ship parts fro Forsyth MT 59327. Buyer to pay shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
intrested in the condensor and the defrost vent, i am in northern il , 60061, 40 for the pair?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorting through my email and offers, I will get back to everyone after the weekend. Thanks for looking

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Condenser and defrost duct are sold, still taking offers on other parts, I am just trying to get rid of these things, make me an offer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Parts sold but still some left

I have gotten rid of the ac box, evaporator, console, shifters, and ac controls, condenser, and defrost duct.

If any one wants to pay shipping I will send them any of the parts that I have left, just let me know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts