Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am in need of a perfect/near perfect fuel door lens. WCCC site said that they would be offering a REPRO version in the spring of 2016 but they have nothing yet.

Thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Daniel Carpenter says anytime now.... Same as last year at this time!
The one I have is mediocre at best but it will do until I can find a good/new one. Keep us posted if Danial Carpenter meets their any-day-now schedule! lol

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
If you are still looking for a super nice lens I have one. Please let me know I will post a couple of pictures this weekend. I also have a almost perfect 69 OEM Center Grille and a reproduction Center Grille that was never installed and a set of perfect blue seat belts.
Thanks,

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you are still looking for a super nice lens I have one. Please let me know I will post a couple of pictures this weekend. I also have a almost perfect 69 OEM Center Grille and a reproduction Center Grille that was never installed and a set of perfect blue seat belts.
Thanks,
I am definitely interested in the lens for sure. I have a custom grille so I can't use the grille sections but I'm sure there are many others on the site that could. If you could post or PM me some pictures and let me know what you're asking for it that would be great! Thank you!

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
Here are some photos of the fuel door parts. The lens is in very nice original condition the one center bezel is in nice condition the other two center bezels are OK. One of the chrome trim pieces is nice the other three are good for cores or rechroming, the fuel door is in good original condition.
Package deal will not separate please make a reasonable offer.
Thanks,

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts