Mercury Cougar Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Yes, a nice car ,I love the orange,but its the second time through as it didnt make reserve the first time. I wonder what the reserve is? mm

·
Registered
406 Posts
I swear, has every classic muscle car been owned by a "little old lady"? I got my first cougar from some dumb guy, and I got my second one from a young and foxy chick! No little old lady anywhere to be found. That is one nice car though, I bet the reserve is real outrageous and the guy is just testing it to see if he can sucker anyone. - Chad

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Now now... That car's up for sale by our good buddy John @ Cascade Classics out of Tacoma. He's also a member of this board. He can be reached at (253) 863-5669 if anyone has questions about the car.

I'm sure he'd be happy to strike a offline deal for it...

·
Registered
406 Posts
please don't hate me John

I bought my first Cougar from a guy that tried to sucker me, I suppose I still have a lot of resentment towards that type of thing. No hard feelings at all. - Chad

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have to go with Logan on this one guys,
John is a good guy, and what he has to say about the car I would trust
I believe the reserve to be around 10 but you would have to talk to john
for sure.

·
Registered
75 Posts
hmmm

I looked at the ad, and I saw something that looked weird. Doesn't the car look super-imposed (or photoshopped) in the two pics of the car in the driveway? Just an observation......Very nice car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.