Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did the 1969 Eliminators come with courtesy lights in the sail panels? Also is the Mustang rear package tray the same as a Cougar?

·
Registered
913 Posts
I have seen a butt load of Eliminators, and that's the first one with light in sail panel, and the package trays are different.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Good question..? I don't think I've ever seen any with the lights...I imagine you could special order them though (or dealer install perhaps?)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Harry, I'm not saying yours didn't come that way, I just haven't seen any others that way.
All 69 Eliminators came with the Decor group option.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Looking at Harry's website under Documentation, it lists on the FoMoCo (Eminger) Invoice the Door Mounted Courtesy Lights as part of the Decor Group and 4 lines below that, it lists the Courtesy Light Group as a ($19.90/$15.50) option. His Marti report also lists both the Courtesy Lights and the Decor Group. John

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Looking at Harry's website under Documentation, it lists on the FoMoCo (Eminger) Invoice the Door Mounted Courtesy Lights as part of the Decor Group and 4 lines below that, it lists the Courtesy Light Group as a ($19.90/$15.50) option. His Marti report also lists both the Courtesy Lights and the Decor Group. John
All Eliminators in 1969 came with the Eliminator Decor Group as a manadatory option. The Courtesy Light Group was a separate option which is what triggers the sail panel lights.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
All Eliminators in 1969 came with the Eliminator Decor Group as a manadatory option. The Courtesy Light Group was a separate option which is what triggers the sail panel lights.
I understand that the CLG was a seperate option from the mandatory EDG and meant to state that. John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts