Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this Eliminator on eBay. Looks good. Good buy now price. Located in Westbrook, CT.
Blue with black interior.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
This is Scott Gregory's car. Good luck with the sale. :) John

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Hi;
I just received the message below via fleabays messaging system and was wondering what you all thought of my reply? If you think I went overboard please let me know, I can take it.

To: racingagainstcancer
Subject: Other: bgasioro sent a message about Mercury : Cougar #190567403747
Sent Date: Aug-21-11 17:17:05 PDT

Dear racingagainstcancer,
Why can't you non car guys quit ruining a classics originality because you don't like the factory colors and then change it and ruin it????? If you don't like the color DON'T buy it!!!!!! Now it's only worth 10-18K because after a true classic muscle car guy gets it, he will have to disassemble it again and have it actually "restored" and that will be another 10-20K!!! A restored car is put back to factory original specs the way it came from the factory!!!!!!! '

My Reply:
Dear bgasioro,
Where the hell does it say I changed this car??????????????I bought the car they way it is and I'm ok with it. If you don't like they way it looks then don't bid on it. At least I was honest in my description. Nuff Said!!!!!!!!!

- racingagainstcancer

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I thought you did a good job of explaining yourself without going overboard or resorting to name calling. IMO, GJ :)

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Laugh and move on.

Dale in Indy
Good one Dale.
X3

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I like the color change and it was done right by the looks of it.

Dale hit it on the head.

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
So why was he shopping in fantasy land to start with? hmmmm The old something for nothing crowd - did you show him how to find craigslist? ;>0

1 - 13 of 13 Posts