Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miscellaneous 1969 Cougar parts for sale. Hideaway headlight assy., tailights, dashpad, trunk lid, 351 2BBl V-8, FMX tranny, and much more.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Chrome and steering wheel

I'm looking for a few items: The chrome rocker panel trim with plastic clips (both sides), all 4 wheel well trim pieces and a 3 post steering wheel (black interior).

·
Registered
906 Posts
I know you have a lot of other requests on here, but here's one more. I am in need of the headlight assemblyand center grill peice. Let me know on the condition and price. Thanks.

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumper and Console

:1poke:
Hey guys the bumper and console are ready to go. Are you still interested?

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another happy customer!!!

Hey everybody FYI.:

Re: 69 XR7 Wiring Harness - Delivery

Neil,
The harnesses arrived today. I hope you noticed that I used the plural, I did notice. To be honest, I owe you some more money because you sent far more than I paid for. Let me know.

Mike

Mike,

Just to say that you got a great deal, it was delivered as promised, and that you are more than satisfied with what you got is payment enough for the difference. I cant help it if a few more goodies accidentally fall into the box. Besides you got the pictures of everything that I was going to send beforehand. The deal is that this is a clearance sale. This is to let you know that I'm posting these last two E-mails to let everybody know that I have good parts, I have good deals, and I am a reliable source. Now what's that worth to all you guys who really want to finish your cougars?

Thanks,
Neil

:dogpile: :dogpile:

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Console in need of a new home!!!

Hey guys I keep tripping over this 69XR7 console in my garage. It would probably look good in somebody's vehicle. Any suggestions?:1zhelp: :1zhelp: :1zhelp: :1zhelp: :1zhelp:

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Holy @#@[email protected]% Batman!:eek2:

I just went into my father's shed of car parts today that we have been stocking for the last 20 years and found a whole bunch of stuff that I havent even inventioried. Of that I have a front bumper ( I will verify on condition) and a pair of rocker panel trim that would clean up nicely. Both of these items came off a 69. I made a big mess and I have to go back tommorow. I'm gonna see what else there is! :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Front bumper and maybe a few other pieces

I am interested in the front bumper if it is in good condition. Did you find the trunck and hood moldings for a 69 by chance?

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Pair of Eyebrows!!!!

Hey did anybody need a nice clean pair of eyebrows for their '69 cougar???? These have minimal amount of blemishes and come with the clips even! It's amazing what you can find when you're not looking for it. Any takers?:eek2:

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Another Satified customer!!!

Neil, got the bumper today! It's really nice. You did a great packing job. Thanks, Pat

Pat,

You're more than welcome. If there's anything else you might need don't hesitate to let me know!!

Neil

:dogpile:

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Grille Assembly

Hey guys I have a 69' Grille Assembly that has no home. Just needs a center section and a little touch up.

:jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3: :jump3:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Window trim

Do you happen to have the rubber moulding/weather stripping that goes around the windows? I'm looking for each side.

Thanks

Chuck

·
Contributing Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Window Seals

Chuck,

Yes I have some. That's the good news. The bad news is it costs $5500 because it's glued to the car I'm selling. Buy the stripping and I'll throw the rest of the car in free.
This is a kind of part where your best bet is to go through any of the advertised vendors here and just mail order it as opposed through somebody's garage. They're not that terribly expensive and better to get that way. Now if you need body parts, trim, interior goodies, grille assy's, taillights, engines, or trannys then maybe I can help you out.

·
Registered
889 Posts
got any

Im looking for L and R bottom chrome trim forthe 2 rear windows and the weather strip for the doors that are on the inside by the outside molding

1 - 20 of 166 Posts