Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a nice driver cond 69 vert, prefer a 351 but will consider any engine, in the south central PA area. No show cars, i cannot afford one and want to drive it a bit anyway!

Sorry, i cannot consider a car more than 200ish miles away as I do not have much time to travel and refuse to buy sight unseen....did once before and it turned out to be a mistake. transmission and options are unimportant. I might consider a '70 as well.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3990792/1969-mercury-cougar

This one will be available soon at gatewayclassiccars.com in the next couple of days I just finished it up and am sending it over there today...Realize it is in St. Louis and outside of your range
but at least gives you a comparison..

·
Registered
11,950 Posts
Post your location since that's a limiting factor.....plenty of them poping up lately ^^ REALLY like this one BTW!!

·
Premium Member
4,159 Posts
I have my 69 xr7 vert but I'm in Ca Guess i'm too far away?
if your intrested email me [email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good idea.......I just set my location guys, it's Carlisle, PA, literally abt a mile from gate #3 of the Carlisle Fairgrounds.

Sorry my69xr7rocks, Ca is a bit too far! Sensei69, got any pics of your car?

·
Contributing Member
797 Posts
Send me a pm with you e-mail address. or post it here. Thanks

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Inexpensive project available. Runs, drives (sort of) and stops. I have details posted in the Cougars For Sale section. I'll be trailer ing the car from Milford, PA to Upperville, VA on Wednesday and pass by Carlisle on the way. If you are interested, PM me and we will arrange a link up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have what you are looking for. 1969 Standard not xr7 Convertible. Automatic, factory 351 w 4 barrel, Power top, power steering, power disc brakes, new tires, nice crager gt wheels. Good driver, some rust. Road worthy driven only on weekends. Toying with idea of selling it. 30 minutes from Carlisle, Pa. What price range are you looking to be in? My family Doc maybe interested in it also hes been after me to sell it to him.

Send me a pm if your interested!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts