Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1969 Cougar for sale needs a little work runs strong!!351 windsor 4 barrel ,fmx trans, car had air needs new compressor and condensor! car has 1970 hood and grille , But I have 69 hood! Very good car just needs finishing on restoration.asking $2500.00 or best call 313 - 541-8394 located in Detroit Mich! or E mail at [email protected] .

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Anyone interested in this car be prepared! He has no pictures to speak of, wont give firm descriptions of the car and wont return calls. Looks like another e-bay type sale. mm

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Pictures!

Pictures are available ! All any person has to do is state what part of the car they want pics of and I will gladly respond! As far as a description ask a question and get a honest answer. Mark seems to be under the impression that someone should sit by the phone and wait for his call! The car is being sold for need of space not need of money . I would just like to see the car go to someone who really enjoys Cougars.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Not taking side's

Well I'm not taking side's here, but if someone is really interested maybe Ill check out what Bill has to say. I'm in the area. If really interested let me know, maybe I can meet with Bill and set thing's straight.

·
Premium Member
3,404 Posts
Some times life interupts the internet, or emails dont get directed as fast as you push the button. It wouldnt hurt to post one picture of the car here, so interested parties can get a preview of it. And if it sparks there interest, they will call upon you.

No need to be blunt, or insulting cuz it takes more then 3 days to get back to you.

Rick

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Well if I expected someone to wait by the phone I wouldnt have E-Mailed when I was going to call and ask if that was a bad time! Still no excuse for not returning the call or sending more photos that actually showed the car decent if the photos are availible.

If you want to sell the car you need to be serious about it and not blast someone for a typing error. Good luck. mm

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Now' now boys. Behave as we are all just having fun with our "cougar" hobby.
Much of the fun is hunting down and finding a car and getting the parts over time. If you found a new car and never needed any parts, well, what fun is that.
Buy that rust bucket and spend the thousands to restore it and you will be much happier and proud of all the hard work it took to fix it up and "save" it for the next generation. Trust me, it's worth it and I beleive that I will be doing it until I'm 80. Now go and have fun. A Happy and Prosperous New Year to All.
COUGRRRMAN

1 - 8 of 8 Posts