Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale is a Nearly Complete 1969 XR-7 Interior. Dash Pad, Dash, Console, Front Buckets, Rear Seats, Rear Panels, and Door Panels. Comes with Gauges, 33,000miles on Odometer. Driver seat is the only one that has tears. 3 tears in it. Other seats are in great condition. Dash Pad is not faded or cracked at all. Give me a call at 812-661-7743. Asking $1200OBO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Nice presentation, welcome to the group! Can you show a pic of the backside of the door panels where the speaker holes are? That will tell us if their hole stayed within the factory speaker perforated knock out boundaries. The value is greatly determined by this. BTW, those seats have the optional comfort weave inserts. Rather rare...

Looks like it is rather close on the cuts. http://www2.cougarpartscatalog.com/69xr7drpan.html

·
Premium Member
13,577 Posts
Looks like the speaker hole cuts are outside the boundaries of the factory area to me.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Are you parting out the car or building it?? Nice interior package your selling.

thanks
pat

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I parted out a '69 XR-7. The holes in the panels are outside the factory marks, I believe. I added a photo to show it. I am open to offers on all of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Where are you located? Will you ship it?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm in NJ so that's a little far to pick up. Thanks for the reply and best of luck with it.

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
You will do better splitting it up. For example, 67-8 owners like to upgrade to 69 seats because of the head rests and would pay up to $300 for the pair.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts