Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Customer of mine has asked me to help him liquidate his Cougar collection. The crown jewel is his red 69 428 convertible with factory four speed. The car is a turn key restored car with several minor modifications. Email me if you are serious and have the cash, no trades on this one. $95k for quick sale, car located in Ohio, I have high res pics and factory invoice I can email you.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
What else is in his collection that he will be parting with? Or will you be posting those seperately soon?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
But, I've already got one you see.....Sorry play on Monte Python....Good luck with the sale !

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He has got a restored, well optioned 69 M code vert, emerald green with white interior and a full blown project 69 S code vert, red with black int. My goal is to end up with his parts collection for my efforts.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Is this Ken's car?

·
Registered
68 Posts
He has got a restored, well optioned 69 M code vert, emerald green with white interior and a full blown project 69 S code vert, red with black int. My goal is to end up with his parts collection for my efforts.
Any pictures of the emerald green/white convertible? The wife actually showed a little interest in that, after we spoke the other day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts