Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some cougar doors and fenders that each will need repairs. The doors will need the bottom repaired or new skins. Fenders also have rust on bottom and will need new metal welded in. Also have 351c exhaust manifold in good shape, water pump,. and many engine parts including a 4 bolt main block thats 1972 CJ . 7 connecting rods, and new roller lifters. and many more parts to include Bumpers that need re cromeing

Ill send pic on request

reach me at [email protected] make offer I don't want scrap these Im leave above Atlanta and would need to pick up the doors and fenders and block

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Are you planning on coming to florida anytime in the future??? Might be interested in a pass door..

thanks
pat

p.s. i`ll email you and hope we can work out a deal..

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pat, I live above Atlanta. Ill get some pic up soon, these are ruff but going to sell them cheap. DON'T WANT TO RECYCLE IF i CAN HELP IT.

I also have 351 c exhaust manifolds and a 3.00 9 inch rear end. $450.00 for manifolds and $500.00 for rear end. mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have some cougar doors and fenders that each will need repairs. The doors will need the bottom repaired or new skins. Fenders also have rust on bottom and will need new metal welded in. Also have 351c exhaust manifold in good shape, water pump,. and many engine parts including a 4 bolt main block thats 1972 CJ . 7 connecting rods, and new roller lifters. and many more parts to include Bumpers that need re cromeing

Ill send pic on request

reach me at [email protected] make offer I don't want scrap these Im leave above Atlanta and would need to pick up the doors and fenders and block
[email protected]
Will you send me some photos.
Thanks Jon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts