Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
What's the phrase I'm looking for here......Oh yeah,.....HOLY CRAP! What a find!

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Is that link to a better site than this one?

·
Registered
7,552 Posts
"Better"?? No, just another one...Different focus than over here. There are actually a few other Cougar websites..

·
Premium Member
6,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that link to a better site than this one?
I lean towards the other one because the host is 100% involved in promoting the Classic Cougar and the host of this site is 100% involved in promoting NOPI and other modern parts not related to our cats. The participants here are the best of the best I will say and always have been!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I agree with Don. I used to spend a lot of time here until the switch. Now I'm over there a heck of a lot more for the reasons Don stated. I have met many a great people through this sight and have had a many of people help me, but you know what? I don't miss them here anymore. Because there all over there. Don't get me wrong this is still a great site, but in my opinion, a little more comfortable and informative over there.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I am on both like a lot of you but the other site is growing and becoming more and more relevant to current events daily. Just wish they had the history in the data base for searches. Bill is running a first class show over there if you have not been over you should be.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
Hay Scott, I see it got 19K. I hope that was a good number for you. Some one will have a great Cougar.

·
Registered
64 Posts
It looks like the high bidder on the San Jose barn find XR7-G E-Bay auction was a fake. It is really annoying that someone would bid and then not go through with a sale. As soon as E-Bay will allow it, I am going to re-list it. Unfortunately E-Bay will not let me do anything until the end of this week (E-Bay has a bunch of restrictions on re-listing items that should have sold).
$19,000.00 is what I have into it the car including parts and labor to prepare the car for a first start in over 34 years, as well as cleaning the car to remove the dirt and dust, inside and out, that was imbedded during its long slumber. It is a very clean rust free car. If anyone here is interested you can contact me directly at <!-- e -->[email protected]<!-- e --> .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts