Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a parts car to sell/get rid of. I bought it only for its near mint interior. The car is well seasoned (rusted) in many areas but has a decent roof top from the quarter panel seam up. There are a few pits in the top surface but no holes. There is no motor, transmission, or rear gear. It does roll and steer. The odometer showed 52K on it and I believe it to be correct considering the condition of the interior door panels, console, and armrest.

It is basically a shell at this point. I'm looking to sell it as a unit and it would come with the doors w/out glass in grade B and B- condition. It would also come with 2 grade B fenders needing some rust repair. If it is not sold by the end of the month its going to the scrap yard. Also would throw in the Grill items if you wanted them. There is no interior except for the non-tilt steering column, pedal, and wiper motor.

I'm asking $350 with the doors and fenders. I will cut the roof off and sell it for $200. Sorry no shipping on the roof, you will need to come and pick it up and show me where you would like the cuts made.

I also have a complete set of date matched (8A code) tinted glass in nice condition, and grade A wiring harnesses for an A/C car. Also have a very nice dark green XR7 console and most (no turn signal lever switch) of the very rare Speed Control Items.

For further information give me a call at (860) 608-1885 or send me a PM.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Scott,
have you talked to ken gucker on the car?? I know he is always looking for parts for 67-70 cougars. If you dont have his number its 203 733 4400

thanks
pat

·
Premium Member
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I have not talked to Ken but I doubt he would be interested as its pretty bare. I removed most of the good stuff to recoup my initial investment if I can.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
You never know scott, he does alot of rust repair on other 67-8s for people and for the price i would think he would be interested in it for the parts since it is a low mileage car.

thanks
pat

1 - 5 of 5 Posts