Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my '68 XR-7 with J code. C4 automatic trans. Front disc brakes. Brand new Ponycarbs Autolite 4300 carb installed. Factory air, tilt wheel. Augusta Green and Ivy Gold interior. Seats have been recovered. Very nice car inside and out. Located near Ann Arbor Michigan. Asking $12,900. I can send pictures. email me at [email protected] or call 734-478-6533.
Stephen

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Stephen has a very nice 68 Cougar and you can't go wrong for the asking price. Very solid Cougar. Here is a picture at one of the C.A.T.S cougar shows in Holland MI. Morby 68.jpg Show field3.jpg

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Nice looking car. Some more information that people will want know:

1 Clean title
2 Original drive train
3 Does it run/stop
4 Any collision or rust repair
5 All the accessories functioning

The more info you provide the better chance of attracting a serious buyer.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the suggestions.
I have a clear title to the vehicle. Never wrecked/stolen/flooded.
It has the original drivetrain installed including the air cleaner/factory exhaust/Autolite 4300 carb. New battery insalled August 2010.
It runs great. Stops fine-has front power disc brakes.
No collision or rust repair.
All accessories work fine. A/C still works with R12 in the system. Headlight doors work. Squential turn signals work great. Has aftermarket Sony AM/FM/Cassette radio and infinity 6x9 speakers in the bac. Door panels have not been cut.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car also comes with summer dust cover and a Carbag I have used for winter storage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts