Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K I have owned this car for one year now and it's becoming apparent that with me working 50+ hours a week, it's not going to get done anytime soon, so I'll test the waters.
Car is 8XF93X542313, It was unrestored and running when I purchased it. I have Marti report and window sticker. It is very well optioned:
X-code 390, C-6,console,power disc brakes,power steering, tilt wheel, air conditioning, am/fm stereo, tinted glass,door edge guards, styled steel wheels, front and rear bumper guards, color is Augusta green with white vinyl top. One of 2037 '68 X code/C-6 cars.

Body of car (exterior) has been stripped, and underside is about 75% sandblasted. It will need lower (front and rear) quarter panel patches (240.00) and patches to front floors (one panel is included) Trunk floor and dropoffs are nice, framerails are nice. Small holes at top off apron over lap in engine compartment, otherwise engine compartment is solid too.

Interior is complete, but needs restoration. I have already acquired extra door panels, steering wheel, new headliner, a dashpad, and MANY other parts.

Car also comes with 9 styled steel Cougar wheels ( 4 have been restored).

Engine runs good and has excellent oil pressure and no smoke, trans shifts fine.
I have 3900.00 in it, and I need at least 3500.00, or I'll sit on it. Car is 50 mi. north of Green Bay, WI.

If interested plz. email me at [email protected] Thanks, Larry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts