Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone on here interested in a factory stereo,I would like to sell mine and use the money towards a new one. It is a am fm stereo in working order(both channels) with nice knobs. Somebody make me an offer.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I would be interested, but from the price of the last one that was sold I can't afford it. Also, I don't think have anything worth trading.

Good luck on the sale,
Paul

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
After talking with WCCC I dont think its original stereo, even thoe it looks it,It says Audiovox on the top and on the glass.It does have the slide AM FM button and under that a slide for the balance and it works so looks like price is going down but if anyone still wants it let me know.Could someone post a pic of an original.Thanks

·
Registered
389 Posts
well since audiovox wasnt even around 40 years ago its obvious its just a recent replacement...and a cheap one at that since audiovox is a bargain brand...aka walmart. but feel free to post a pic cause if its cool enuf i could use it to fill the blank hole in my dash hahaha.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actully Audiovox came out in the early 60s I learned from this forum . Haha but I don't even think wally world sells anything that cheap.

·
Registered
389 Posts
hmmm....weird....thought it was later than that...but then again, since im no where near old enough to even know...i shoudl keep quiet haha. and yes, wally world sells audiovox :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts