Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1968 Standard Project

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Mmhand 
#1 ·
(650)669-0121 text or call
Bay Area CA

Hi guys! Really hate to let this car go, but it is time.
thanks
1968 Mercury Cougar

<section id="postingbody" style="-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; margin: 0px 0px 1em; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: "Bitstream Vera Serif", "Times New Roman", serif; font-size: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; clear: left; position: relative; word-wrap: break-word;">For sale is my project cougar. This car has the original 302 and transmission which were rebuilt and have less than 200 miles on them. New wheels and tires with less than 100 miles. Front suspension less than 200 miles as well. Newly installed carpet kit and Stereo. This was a vinyl top car which had rust under the original top. Needs to have the new vinyl top (included) put on. It needs body and paint, and possibly a under dash wiring harness. I have a brand new dash pad that needs to be put in place after the harness is connected. The original vacuum headlights were converted to electric and I have a new sequential tail light switch that is ready to be connected. Cool car that needs some TLC...
Originally a Power steering, AC, Deluxe interior Standard 68 Cougar!
Come make an offer. Willing to trade for a Toyota pickup, plus or minus cash.</section>

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.