Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It was my dream to restore this car but unfortunately finances have forced me to let her go. Very restorable condition. Starts and drives but needs work. I replaced the carb and the PO had installed a new tank but I'm getting trash in the inline fuel filter and car cuts out for no reason. I suspect fuel lines need replaced. I reinstalled the factery power steering but the pump is growling and will need attention. It has new front brakes and I replaced the sequential box with an electronic unit. There is a wrinkle in the rear valance and my fiancee bumped the rear passenger quarter but I had it repaired. Most everything original is still there. Interior is mostly complete and in good shape. I am asking $6000.00 for the car and really feel its worth that. If I don't sell it before cold weather, I will try to find storage for it. More pics avalable on request. I am located in Madison, IN. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Car is still for sale. I have pics of just about the entire car. Asking 5000.00 obo. Need to sell this before cold weather sets in. Thanks for looking.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts