Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member here for about a year now, havnt posted in any other thread besides 67-68 parts and cougars for sale. Ive had my two cats for less than a year, and finally after months and months, got the cars to my house and soon will be tearing into them. My one is a 68 standard 3speed parts car i picked up cheap, and the other is a std 68 J code which the body is MINT. Been collecting parts here and their, patiently awating my cars arrival.

Just want to introduce myself to people I havnt come incontact with yet on the forum. This place has helped me with finding parts, and selling a few also.
This is my first time restoring a Cougar, and seems like its going to be a fun process. I've been around engines and cars my whole life, and have experience in certain areas. Body work is not for me lol. Hope everyone is ready for questions upon questions.

Both cars ive already uploaded the vins for the database.
Once I get my new camera, ill upload a few pictures of the parts car, along with the restroration project to get your insite on the body and work that needs to be done.

Thanks in advance to everyone
Ryan

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Good for you, I don't recall who said it, BUT PICTURES, PICTURES, and more PICTURES ARE WELCOME. LOL

You are going to a busy guy.

Have fun, FUN IS GOOD!

Dale in Indy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts