Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Contributing Member
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is what happens to your lens when the incorrect bulb is used.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE class=blockrow cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
Great illustration catman! This would explain how alot of burned lenses have happened.
Nice heads up as well.

·
Contributing Member
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks guys, sure Don you can use the picture on your site. Don't forget to tell them to use the correct screw for the lens gasket so they don't smash the grap out of it and render it useless. FYI each square on the graph is 1/2 inch

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 bgColor=#000000><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE class=blockrow border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Cat man.....I just got my package. It looks great! I have not tried it out, but will soon. For all y'all out there in Cougarland.......Cat man is one of the good guys making a differences in the enjoyment of the hobby! Thanks for your work!

-Ray Bischoff

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey guys this might sound like a stupid question but my father and I are in a great dispute, our 68 xr7 almost finished, are the front turnsignal lamps also marker lamps or is it just the marker lights on the fenders? any help would be great so we can move onto the next step in our project

·
Premium Member
2,471 Posts
Front turn signal lamps are also marker lamps but only when the headlight switch is pulled out to the first notch. When headlights are on, front turn signal lamps go out. Except, of course, when using your turn signals.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts