·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
it has more than 13,996 original miles but it has way more upside potential than that garden-variety cat.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
8 Posts
Would you take paypal for the all or part of the purchase price? And is there any flexibility in the price?
And in the Craigslist listing you said it was virtually rust free - what rust is there and how hard to remove it (I am a novice cougar buyer).

Since you say in your craigslist listing that you will only reply to requests with a name and phone number here is my info
Fran 562-761-7321 (I will be in a community band rehearsal tonight from 7:15pm to 9:30 pm pacific time. If you call then, please leave a time to respond to you. I wouldn't want to wake you in the middle of your night.

Thanks
Fran

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would you take paypal for the all or part of the purchase price? And is there any flexibility in the price?
And in the Craigslist listing you said it was virtually rust free - what rust is there and how hard to remove it (I am a novice cougar buyer).

Since you say in your craigslist listing that you will only reply to requests with a name and phone number here is my info
Fran 562-761-7321 (I will be in a community band rehearsal tonight from 7:15pm to 9:30 pm pacific time. If you call then, please leave a time to respond to you. I wouldn't want to wake you in the middle of your night.

Thanks
Fran
Hey Fran, Direct email coming your way. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have been looking for a 67-68 I am in IL no ad though.
If you click on the link in my last post in the thread it will take you to the Craigslist ad or you can just go directly to Craigslist, Illinois, Chicago, for sale, cars+trucks and search 1968 Mercury. Unfortunately, these CL ads expire every 7 days in my location so the links don't work for long. Thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Vincent, I have been seeing your ads for the Mercs and the Cougar for a long time. How come you never show the interior or underside or even under hood shots? Even though I know it is not true with your cars but when I see an ad that doesn't show any of that stuff I presume that it is trashed. You yourself even asked Don a few days ago why he didn't have any underside pics of one of his employees cars. Not trying to be a dick, just curious as to why. I think you would have better luck selling with more pics. By the way, love the 68!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Vincent, I have been seeing your ads for the Mercs and the Cougar for a long time. How come you never show the interior or underside or even under hood shots? Even though I know it is not true with your cars but when I see an ad that doesn't show any of that stuff I presume that it is trashed. You yourself even asked Don a few days ago why he didn't have any underside pics of one of his employees cars. Not trying to be a dick, just curious as to why. I think you would have better luck selling with more pics. By the way, love the 68!
you must be new to this debate. LOL. that question regarding underside pics was meant tongue in cheek. thanks for your input and merry christmas.

·
11,000 Posts
A guy would only do something like that if he wanted to sell the car. If it isn't shown in the pictures a prospective buyer has to assume it is either ruined or otherwise embarrasing, if the seller is hiding it.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A guy would only do something like that if he wanted to sell the car. If it isn't shown in the pictures a prospective buyer has to assume it is either ruined or otherwise embarrasing, if the seller is hiding it.
Royce, I'm not sure what your motivation is with all your posts regarding my car or what you're trying to accomplish but let it go and move on.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts