Mercury Cougar Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 68 cougar for parts. Currently I have a complete car. The interior is almost perfect, the front clip is good and the rear is in good condition also. the quarters and the floor are rusted out. The car has 69k miles on it, 289/C4. If there is anything you need let me know and I will send you a picture of it so you can see the parts before you make me an offer.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm looking for a dash pad for my 67. I believe the 67 and 68 use the same pad. Also looking to find a fuel / Temp gauge assembly. Will the sequential turn signal motor and the Turn Signal/Flasher switch from a 68 work in a 67. I need those also.
you can email me with pictures at [email protected] Also, if anyone has suggestions, I am open for them

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm looking for a dash pad for my 67. I believe the 67 and 68 use the same pad. Also looking to find a fuel / Temp gauge assembly. Will the sequential turn signal motor and the Turn Signal/Flasher switch from a 68 work in a 67. I need those also.
you can email me with pictures at [email protected] Also, if anyone has suggestions, I am open for them

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forum Schnizz!! I sent you an email with the parts I am looking for. If you didn't get the email, let me know.

·
Registered
11 Posts
WANTED: 67/68 Tail lamp set

Looking for the rear tailamps for the car. Can you send me a picture?

Thanks and welcome aboard!:p:

·
Registered
168 Posts
door panels

I need driver and passenger black decore door panels.

·
Registered
273 Posts
i need drip rail moldings mine are bent........Help

Thanks Lance

·
Registered
162 Posts
i need 1, or will take 2 of the window roll-up handles for my dragster,the knobs gone on 1 of mine and the other is about wore in to,condition unimportant ,as long as the knobs aren't wore out,send prices to >>>> [email protected]:D

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm interested in either/both the front and rear bumpers. I'm looking for ones that are in prime condition since mine aren't too bad(slight chrome peel on the front and a slight kink in the back), but enough that I want them replaced if the price is right. Email info. to [email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm looking for a pair of quarter window handles and 2 of the quarter window regulator rollers (the little blue plastic pieces that slide on the tracks). Please email me at [email protected] and let me know if you have what I'm looking for and for how much $? Thanks.

·
Contributing Member
797 Posts
How about the "Hockey Sticks"? Chrome pieces at the bottom of the quarter window. Would be interested if they are in good shape. Thanks

Steve ([email protected])

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am looking for the tilt vacuum motor/relay and the rag joint if the car has tilt wheel. Thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
front valance and grill assembly

hello,
im looking for a front valance for my car and the front grill assembly for my 68 cougar. email me at [email protected] with pic's if possible and $.

thanks lithi

1 - 20 of 21 Posts